Senior Financial Accountant - £45k to £55k plus excellent benefits
Stirling based role with the opportunity to work from home 50% of the time!
Lusona is working exclusively with a global manufacturing organisation to source suitable applicants for the post of Senior Financial Accountant. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will have overall responsibility for statutory financial and tax reporting.
The Financial Accountant will manage consolidated reporting of financial results for Board and Executive presentations, ensuring reports are complete, accurate and timely. The role includes working with the Finance team to implement improvements and streamline processes for right-first-time statutory accounting and overseeing the payroll function to ensure compliance and process efficiencies.
• Management of statutory month-end reporting, ensuring completeness and accuracy
• Management of Corporation Tax strategic planning
• Management of other taxes including R&D and VAT
• IFRS16 management of leases
• Consolidated financial reporting for the European Division
• Financial reporting for Board
• Headcount forecasting
• Overhead forecasting
• Payroll oversight
• External & Internal Audit support where required
• Support of budget process
The client offers an excellent salary and benefits package and the successful candidate will be home-based.
It is essential that applicants are fully Qualified, ACCA, CIMA or ICAS, with previous statutory reporting and tax accounting experience. Applicants will have a track record in identifying and implementing process improvements and have excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in the role, please click ‘Apply’.