Our client is a world leading engineering business, who as a result of significant growth need to appoint an ambitious Quality Health Safety Environmental Engineer, with a background in manufacturing and/or engineering.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you shall work within a small team to help implement and manage QHSE processes in office and manufacture environment across the business. You will promote the firms Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety policies (Systems/Processes include; ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS45001) and improvements, acting as a focal point and touch point for staff members.
Specifically you shall;
* Manage the company’s quality procedures, processes, standards and specifications – management systems.
* Work to national, international and industry standards
* Collecting and analysing QHSE data
* Supporting business activities in regards to efficiency, effectiveness and risk
* Conducting Internal audits
* Working with customer and suppliers
* Continuous Improvement
It is expected that you shall have experience of a similar role in an engineering (assembly) or manufacturing environment and relevant qualifications. You will have demonstrable experience around ISO 14001,9001 and OHSAS45001. It goes without saying you shall be a good communicator with excellent team working and motivational skills. On offer is the chance to work with a global business where you hard work and dedication shall be both encouraged and rewarded.