Our client is a leading industrial equipment manufacturer, who as a result of some internal changes, need to appoint an ambitious Aftermarket Support Coordinator to be part of their successful team.
Supporting the wider sales engineering operation you shall be expected to;
• Ensuring Aftermarket orders from customers are processed
• Engage with customers and get all necessary information needed to allow you to create an accurate and complete quotation.
• Act first point of contact on aftermarket spares, upgrades and services.
• Improve customer communications / relationships
• Actively seek Sales opportunities, meeting and exceeding sales targets and profitability goals for the Aftermarket Dept.
• Use SAP to create and issue all necessary sales documentation.
• Review commercial terms and conditions of orders and contracts when issued by customers.
• Manage an order book
• Raising of customer complaints and seeing through to conclusion
• Resolve any issues that our customers are facing, with very occasional site visits.
• Update our operating systems accordingly
• Communicate well with our internal & external team employees
It is expected that you shall have ideally be educated to at least HNC level, have a background in mechanical engineering (though relevant engineering/technical experience will be considered), along with first class communication skills. An eye for detail, and a working knowledge of SAP (or similar ERP system) and the MS suite of products. On offer is the chance to work with a firm where your hard work and dedication shall be encouraged and rewarded.